La Maison is seeking volunteers to assist students with homework assignments and developing literacy and mathematics skills
Organization: La Maison is a shelter for Francophone women and their children victims of domestic and conjugal violence Greater Toronto.
A few hours
Able to commit to a minimum of 2 session per week over the course of the school semester on the following days: Monday, Wednesday, or Thursdays – 4 to 5 PM.
Skills required for this role
- Anglophone English speaker or Bilingual French-english
- Be motivated and know how to work in a team be a team-player
- Be patient and able to provide positive encouragement to students
- By email: email@example.com
- By phone: Carine at 777.6419 extension 203